Homemade donuts for dogs!
New post dedicated to recipes for our four-legged friends...today I show you how to prepare simple bacon and peanut butter donuts!
|Found on sunnydayfamily.com|
Coconut oil is excellent for the immune system because it fights bacteria and viruses, also guarantees good digestion, shiny hair and soft skin. Peanut butter is a source of protein and vitamins, oat is rich in fiber while natural yogurt ensures a fair supply of calcium. Remember to not exceed with the bacon, just serves to give a little flavor and make the donut more delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Pour into a bowl all the ingredients except yogurt and bacon and mix well.
- Grease a pan for donuts and fill the molds with a little dough.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and cook until the donuts are well browned.
- Leave the donuts to cool.
- Decorate the donuts with yogurt and small pieces of crispy bacon.
- If you want to give donuts to a friend with a dog, pack the donuts in a tin box and apply a label with the ingredients.