Valentine's scrub hearts!
Today I talk to you about a wellness-gift idea with theme of Valentine's Day!
|Found on 365beautytips.com|
- Chop the soap and melt it in a water bath with the shea butter and coconut oil. Mix them well.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and allow to cool. Add the sugar, the food coloring, the rose petals and the essential oil. Mix well.
- Fill the mold with the mixture and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Unmold the scrub hearts and place them in a glass jar decorated with a ribbon.
- Apply a label with the ingredients and the way of use on the jar.