A surprise wedding favor!
New post dedicated to gifts for special occasions, today I show you how to create a surprise wedding favor for the guests!
|Found on happydings.net|
Among the many examples I found, the phrase "all you need is love" seemed to me more apt for such a romantic occasion as wedding.
READ ALSO: WEDDING FAVORS, SPRAY WATER
What you need:
- "Tea light" candles
- Print love messages on a piece of paper.
- Cut out the messages using the bottom of the candle container as a reference for the dimensions.
- Use a brooch to pierce the paper for the passage of candle wick. Make sure it is centered.
- At this point remove the candle from the container and place the ticket on the bottom of the container.
- Then put again the candle in the container.
And here it is done! When the guests light the candle and it melts completely, the message will appear!
I hope you enjoyed this idea of wedding favors!