Gold and white candle holder
New post dedicated to gifts for home!
Today I show you how to prepare elegant candle holders that lend themselves to contain scented candles for a romantic evening or as a design object that gives light thanks to its golden glitter!
|Found on www.taradennis.com|
What you need:
- oval or round glass
- Mod Podge
- Gold glitters
- Gold acrylic color
- White acrylic color
- Tea light
- Plastic small bowl
READ ALSO: CHRISTMAS JAR LIGHTS
- In a plastic bowl pour a bit of Mod Podge and glitter and mix well to create a glittery glue.
Found on www.taradennis.com
- Brush the glue on the outer surface of the glass. Allow to dry and repeat for a few times.
- Once you get the total coverage and you are satisfied with the layer obtained, with the brush and gold acrylic paint, cover any micro holes between the glitters!
- Once well dry, brush the glass with the white acrylic color as many times as the color above the previous layers is more homogeneous. If you use gypsum-effect paint, you will get a good result already at first hands!
- At this point the candle holder is ready and you can insert the tea light.
Very simple and elegant!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to do it!