Hair conditioner, goodbye split ends!
The weekend is coming and there's no better time to relax and take care of your body! Today I show you a perfect wellness gift idea for friends who love playing with their hair, straighten them, coloring them, braid them ... but then they find a clump of hair full of split ends over their heads!
This split-ends hair conditioner without rinsing is inspired by the original Lush with amazing results!
|Found on ilcalderonealchemico|
READ ALSO: HONEY MASK FOR HAIR
What you need:
Quantity for about 6 jars
- 17 g of coconut oil
- 15 g of shea butter
- 8 g of candelilla wax
- 5 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 drops of bitter orange essential oil
- 3 drops neroli fragrance
- jars for cosmetics
- Prepare the water bath and melt the coconut oil and wax.
- When everything has melted well, add the shea butter and olive oil to the water bath.
- Remove from the heat and add the drops of the fragrances.
- Allow to cool a little and then pour into the jars.
- Apply a label to the jar with the ingredients and the way of use.