Pillow decorated by hand!
New post dedicated to gifts for home, the original ones, useful and even decorative!
Today I show you how to decorate a simple pillow and make it special for a friend's house.
|Found on ukkonooa.blogspot.it|
READ ALSO: 5 WAYS TO CREATE DECORATIVE VASES!
What you need:
- Pour a little quantity of paint in a plastic plate and take a small amount with the brush.
- Brush the surface of the leaf from the front side. Do not overdo the amount of color!
- Remove the pillowcase from the pillow and flatten it properly avoiding folds.
- Place carefully the leaf on the pillowcase and make sure that every part of the leaf adheres to the fabric.
- Remove the leaf carefully avoiding color smears.
- Allow to dry well and then iron the pillowcase to make the color soak.
Obviously this pillow can be decorated also with other colors and shapes of leaves, the beauty is to be able to customize it depending on the house of your friends!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know in the comments if you tried to do it!