Conditioning treatment for dry hair!

Hello everyone! 

I do not know about you, but at this time of the year I have to rearrange my hair, which always appears dull and with brittle tips! Surely it affects the weather very much, which in winter is more rigid and ruins our hair!

If you have friends with this type of problem, the gift idea that I show you today could be for you!
This is a coconut milk pudding that unfortunately is not edible but is still perfect as a pre-shampoo to treat dry and brittle hair.

Found on ilcalderonealchemico

As for the hair also the skin needs care, especially in winter, so if you want, you can add to this "pudding" even an homemade face mask to complete the set of beauty!


Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

METHOD:
  1. Pour all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
  2. Pour the mixture into the jar and apply on a label with the ingredients and the way of use.

READ ALSO: COFFEE LIP SCRUB

And here it is done! 

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to do it!

Commenti

Post più popolari