A funny "kitty" package!

Hello everyone! 


For those who do not know I have a cat of almost 2 years, his name is Django but for him have been reserved several nicknames depending on the situation ... when I saw this package it immediately came to my mind because he is a fan of balls of yarns ! When I knit it becomes "Django passion for yarn" and maybe you do not know it, but in almost all the video tutorials on my channel he is always present, with his paw stretched to grab as much yarn as possible and ruin my day!
Found on http://letswrapstuff.com

Well, after this premise I can tell you about the realization of this gift package very fun and very simple!

READ ALSO: GREETING CARD ICE CREAM!

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

METHOD:
  1. First pack the gift with brown paper and adhesive tape.
  2. With the red yarn, form a small ball starting from one end of the yarn and leaving a sufficient quantity unrolled.
  3. Glue the ball of yarn to a point at the top left of the package.
  4. With the free thread attached to the ball go to form a heart that you will glue on the package. Cut the excess yarn.
  5. With the marker draw a paw at the base of the package pointing towards the ball of yarn!
Finished! Obviously this packaging is mostly suitable for gifts with a square and well-defined shape, it would be more difficult to pack a bottle of body cream!

Let me know if you have tried to do it and have fun choosing the color of yarn you prefer!

Commenti

Post più popolari