Harry Potter notebook!


I don't know about you but I'm a fan of the Harry Potter saga and when I saw this gift idea I immediately thought it was perfect for people who love the magical world of Hogwarts!

Here's what it is: a personalized notebook with the colors of the houses Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw!



https://www.polkadotchair.com
It is very simple to make and is perfect to give to our friends in view of the next school or university year!

READ ALSO: BUTTERBEER CANDLE!

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

METHOD:
  1. Print the cover of the house you have chosen on thick paper.
  2. With the scissors cut out the cover to make it fit better to the front of the notebook and then glue it.

I recommend to make sure that the cover is the right size of the notebook, the PDF file that I have prepared is about 10cmx15cm!

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you have even tried it!

Commenti

Post più popolari