Cat treats Homemade!
New post dedicated to gifts for our cats!
Since I was little I've always had cats in my house and all of them were different! Rudy is the oldest and wants to be cuddled only when he wants it, the treats? no, cat treats are not loved by him, if he could, Rudy would eat only grilled shrimp! Then there is Lucky, the hunter, which is not satisfied with the quantities of moles and mice he finds, so he eats treats and meat up to feel bad! Finally there's Django, the smallest and also the most spiteful! Everything he finds on the floor, Django eats it! And this is a big problem. In fact, the vet advised me to make sure that he always finds the bowl full of treats, perhaps trying different types of treats so that he isn't attracted by other non-edible things (I cannot keep plants at home!). So, in short, doing research on the different types of treats, I thought it would be nice to prepare them at home, at least we really know what makes them!
So I decided to offer you a tasty recipe to prepare for your greedy cats!
|Found on www.popsugar.com|
READ ALSO: Scratching post for cats!
- 1/2 pound steamed organic boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon catnip
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Steam the boneless and skinless chicken thighs until cooked through.
- Put the chicken, oats, spinach leaves, egg, and catnip in a blender since you have a bit chunky but also smooth mixture.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and add the flour. Add also a pinch of salt.Use your hands to knead the dough until it's no longer sticky, then place on a flour-dusted work surface.
- With a rolling pin to create a rectangle around 1/2 inch thick.
- With a small cookie cutter create the finished treats and bake them for 20min.
- Cool until room temperature and make the gift to your little friend!