Funny greeting cards for Valentine's Day
Here I go again to offer you some ideas for Valentine's day greeting cards.
For those who still have no idea what to make as present, look here for some gift ideas.
I personally created these greeting cards and I hope you like them!
What you need:
- Print the greeting cards you prefer on a paper. (Choose: num.1 - num.2 - num.3 - num.4 - num.5 - num.6)
- Fold the cardboard in half along the long side. You get a 4-sided card.
- Cut with scissors the chosen message based on the size of the first page of the card.
- Glue the design you have chosen on the first page.
- Inside the card write a message of love and sign!