Gift for teachers!
I'm no longer behind school desks (and thank goodness), but I remember well that there was the custom of "say thank you" to the teachers for the past year giving them a little present.
So today I show you a very nice and simple gift idea, so simple that you can even challenge the children in the realization !. It is a vase containing a succulent plant! You are wondering "well, why give it to the teacher?" ... find out by reading below!
|Found on bestfriendsforfrosting.com|
What you need:
- Fat plant (one or three small)
- Acrylic paint (pink and white)
- With the brush and the white color, paint the vase avoiding the edge. Allow to dry well.
- Paint the edge with pink and let it dry well.
- Apply a label with the message of thanks on the vase. (option 1- option 2- option 3)