Shower jellies! Cinnamon hearts for Valentine's Day
Today I'm talking about a wellness gift idea that I'm going to replicate as soon as possible! I discovered these shower jellies and I thought they would be a great solution for those like me who do not have a bathtub but the classic shower. In fact, time ago I explained how to prepare bath bombs for Valentine's Day to give to your half for a romantic bath, but rightly for those like me who doesn't have a bathtub the effervescent effect is not possible! That's why I decided to show you this alternative very original and completely veg!
|Found on ilcaderonealchemico|
- Prepare a water bath and melt butters, oil and cinnamon.
- When everything is melted, pour the liquid in mold with hearts and let cool in the fridge.
- Always on the water bath heat the water with the Agar Agar and the gel douche. Mix everything and dissolve the powder well.
- Allow the liquid to cool and then pour it into the round molds.
- Remove from the mold the cinnamon hearts and place them in the round molds over the white jelly.
- Let it rest in the fridge for a day.
- Once ready the jellies can be packaged: I recommend storing them in a transparent bag and then putting everything in an hermetic glass jar. Apply a label on the jar with ingredients and way of use.
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know in the comments if you tried to do it!