Shower jellies! Cinnamon hearts for Valentine's Day

Hello everyone!                      

Today I'm talking about a wellness gift idea that I'm going to replicate as soon as possible! I discovered these shower jellies and I thought they would be a great solution for those like me who do not have a bathtub but the classic shower. In fact, time ago I explained how to prepare bath bombs for Valentine's Day to give to your half for a romantic bath, but rightly for those like me who doesn't have a bathtub the effervescent effect is not possible! That's why I decided to show you this alternative very original and completely veg!


Found on ilcaderonealchemico

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

METHOD:
  1. Prepare a water bath and melt butters, oil and cinnamon.
  2. When everything is melted, pour the liquid in mold with hearts and let cool in the fridge.
  3. Always on the water bath heat the water with the Agar Agar and the gel douche. Mix everything and dissolve the powder well.
  4. Allow the liquid to cool and then pour it into the round molds.
  5. Remove from the mold the cinnamon hearts and place them in the round molds over the white jelly.
  6. Let it rest in the fridge for a day.
  7. Once ready the jellies can be packaged: I recommend storing them in a transparent bag and then putting everything in an hermetic glass jar. Apply a label on the jar with ingredients and way of use.

The beneficial properties of these jellies are certainly the moisturizing power of cocoa and shea butters and the antioxidant effect of cinnamon. Moreover, the perfume of the spice makes the shower even more pleasant and relaxing!

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know in the comments if you tried to do it!

Commenti

Post più popolari