Wedding favors: lavander spray water!
New post dedicated to gift ideas for special occasions, today I'm talking about wedding favors!
I am not married, but if one day I should marry, I would like to thank the guests giving a favor handmade and useful. I've never liked classic wedding favors and, in general, everything about ornaments, frames or home decorations has never fascinated me. So I did some research and I found this pretty and very simple idea: lavander spray water!
|Found on ilcalderonealchemico|
Of course you can customize the spray water in different variations, but if you have to prepare a little and work quickly, I recommend choosing a single fragrance.
I chose the lavender version, now I'll explain how to prepare it!
What you need:
- Spray bottle of 200 ml
- 83.9 g distilled water
- 5 g aloe gel
- 3 g vegetable glycerine
- 16 g Cosgard (for storage)
- 5 drops of essential oil of Palmarosa
- 5 drops of essential oil Lavander
- Sprigs of lavender
- Pour the various ingredients into the spray bottle and shake it to mix everything well.
- Apply on the bottle the label with the names of the couple and a message of thanks.