Easter cupcakes, to be more original!
|Found on book: Cupcake, il lato dolce della vita|
Now I'll explain how to prepare them!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl pour 115 g of butter with 115 g of sugar and beat them to obtain a light mixture.
- Add the eggs a little at a time, continuing to mix.
- Sift the flour and cocoa and add them to the mixture of eggs, sugar and butter, mixing everything well.
- Pour the mixture into baking cups and bake for 15-20 minutes. Then let the cupcakes cool well.
- For the butter cream, beat 85 g of butter with the previously sifted icing sugar.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour the butter cream into a pastry bag and decorate the cupcakes using a star nozzle.
- On top of the cream lay a few chocolate eggs.
- Pack the cupcakes in a tin box and apply a label with the ingredients used.