Give a hair mask "no more straw"!
Lately I have been very interested in homemade cosmetics and I must say that the recipes are not as difficult as you might think! But today I tried something more complicated to prepare but it is also more professional, infact I speak of a wellness gift idea hair care that contains many ingredients but if you follow the steps well, you will see that nothing is impossible!
|Found on ilcalderonealchemico|
The gift idea of today is a very moisturizing mask for hair to give to friends who unfortunately have the "STRAW" effect on their head. Some time ago I had already talked about a solution for frizzy hair and in that case the mask was to be donated as soon as it was made of only organic ingredients, instead the mask of today contains Cosgard that guarantees a longer product life.
- 2 g broccoli oil
- 10 g di coconut oil
- 8 g di shea butter
- 10 g dark chocolate
- 5 g BTMS (vegetable wax)
- 5 g di Esterquat
- 5 g di Conditioner Emulsifiant
- 99 g distilled water
- 3 g soy lecithin
- 1 g of panthenol
- 1 g of fitocheratina
- 1 g of inulin
- 3 drops of essential oil Ylang Ylang
- 4 drops of essential oil of sweet Orange
- 9 g of Cosgard
- lactic acid ph 4,5
- Litmus paper
- In a bowl blend the distilled water with the lectin. (PHASE A)
- In another bowl weigh the fats of PHASE B.
- Dissolve the PHASE A in a water bath and in another water bath the PHASE B.
- When both compounds are well dissolved, slowly pour the PHASE B into PHASE A by blending to obtain an emulsion.
- Then continue to mix with a spoon until the mixture is at room temperature. At this point add the PHASE C.
- Check the pH with litmus paper and lower it to 5.5 using lactic acid.
- Pack the mask inside a cosmetic jar and apply a label with the ingredients and the way of use.