Give a lot of XOXO for Valentine's Day!
The month of Valentine's Day has just begun and I'm thinking about what dessert to prepare for this occasion. Some time ago I had proposed some rather demanding work such as stuffed chocolates and macarons, but today I thought to show you the recipes of 4 different types of snacks and desserts very simple and quick to prepare and then excellent for those who do not want to try too complex tests!
|Found on thepaperpinata.blogspot.it-organizeyourstuffnow.com-twosisterscrafting.com-omgchocolatedesserts.com|
- Melt milk chocolate in a water bath or microwave (q.s for the quantity of pretzels you want to make)
- Once the chocolate has melted, take a small spoon and pour it into the center of the pretzel. You will have to cover the central part in order to obtain the shape of a heart externally.
- On top of the still-liquid chocolate place a little heart of sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate in a water bath (as it melts, adjust with the quantities)
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour it into a bowl and add the red color. If you want to make 3 different colors as in the picture, simply divide the chocolate into 3 different bowls, put more color in one, in the second a little less and no color in the third.
- Then add the puffed rice to the chocolate just enough to obtain a fairly malleable mixture.
- At this point on a baking sheet put the molds and fill them with the dough. Gently lift the mold and with your hands correct any sagging.
- Repeat the operation as many times as you want to create snacks and then store in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
|Foun on (omgchocolatedesserts.com)|
- 100 g of penutbutter
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 200 g of dark or milk chocolate
- biscuit mold shape heart
- Prepare a pan lined with baking paper.
- In a mixer or planetary pour the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and salt and mix everything until the sugar is melted. Leave to rest to make the mixture lightly and to handle it.
- When the mixture is solid again, roll it on the work surface, keeping a thickness of about 2 cm.
- Cut the hearts using the heart mold.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- When it is melted down with a fork, place the heart of peanut butter in the chocolate and then place it on baking paper. Allow to cool in the fridge for at least an hour.