Party favor Dalia
New post dedicated to gifts for special occasions, today I talk about how to prepare a party favor Dalia!
|Found on marthastewartweddings.com|
READ ALSO: Wedding favors, spray water
What you need:
- Download the model of the Dalia flower
- Cut out the model with the scissors along the outer contours
- Place the model on 2 or 3 sheets of tissue paper and trace the outline. Then cut the flowers.
- Overlap the flowers so that the tips do not match perfectly but are all clearly visible.
- Wrap confetti with another piece of tissue paper forming a ball.
- Place them in the center of the flower and close the bag using a string.
- Put around the string the satin ribbon and then apply a note a label with a message of thanks.