Spring for mom!

Hello everyone!

For many of you, spring is the most beautiful season because the cold leaves room for warmer days, singing birds and especially the wonderful flowers that color and smell the streets!
I like the spring, the flowers always bring me joy, especially if they infest whole fields with the brightest colors.


Found on http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com

I would like to have always fresh flowers in my home, but I am also aware of the fact that I should change them often and it would be a waste too big! In any case, I always thought that flowers or plants in general were a beautiful gift and what better occasion of Mother's Day lends itself to enhancing the beauty of nature? Well, mothers are the symbol par excellence of birth and life, so I thought that giving them an equally beautiful and delicate symbol was the best way to thank them!
That's why today I have chosen to show you how to prepare this floral framework that will preserve the wonder of nature to be admired by your mother!

READ ALSO: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Difficulty:

Cost:
Time:

What you need:
  • fresh flowers
  • glass frame
  • blotting paper
  • heavy books (or other kind of weights)
  • vinyl glue
  • Found on http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com
  • scissors

METHOD:
  1. Cut the stems of the flowers as close as possible to the corolla.
  2. Once you have cut flowers of different types and colors, place them between two sheets of absorbent paper well spaced from each other.
  3. Lay a stack of heavy books on top of the paper with flowers. Let the books press the flowers for about a week.
  4. After a week the flowers have lost most of the moisture, then proceed to lay them on the frame in the position you prefer, helping with the glue to keep them still.
  5. Once you have finished laying the flowers on the glass, gently lay the second glass on top and close the frame.


Found on http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com

You have finished the picture and your mother can admire those flowers whenever she wants!


I find it a very beautiful and meaningful idea!

Let me know what you think!

Commenti

Post più popolari