Perfume for Women's Day!
Soon there will be the Women's Day and for those who like me don't like cut flowers there is still a solution! The flower mimosa is known to be the symbol par excellence of 8 March and its scent is definitely inebriating and unmistakable! So I thought it would be nice to be able to customize a travel perfume for every woman and add the fragrance of this wonderful flower!
The version I found on internet doesn't specify the use of flower mimosa, but I decided to modify the recipe a little to adapt it to this important day!
Some time ago I showed you how to make a solid perfume, but today I show you how to make a traveling perfume and stick version!
What you need:
for 1 stick
- Bottle stick
- 10 ml sweet almond oil
- 7 drops of Mimosa essential oil
- 4 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 4 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Dried flowers (optional)
- Using a pipette, pour all the ingredients into the bottle after you have removed the cap. If you have chosen to add even some dried flowers make sure they are not too many.
- Close the bottle and shake it for a few seconds to mix everything.
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to do it!