After a short break caused by the beginning of a new project on Youtube, I came back with an idea for a wellness gift: the travel scrub!
|Found on ilcalderonealchemico|
It is a scrub in bars with the scent of almonds and mint, a fresh and sweet treatment, perfect for the skin that in summer is often subjected to the sun!
READ ALSO: GIVE AN HAIR MASK "NEVER MORE STRAW"
What you need:
per 100 g of product
- 75 g of cocoa butter
- 25 g of shea butter
- a couple of teaspoons of ground almonds
- 3 drops of essential oil of mint
- Silicone mold for soap
- Glass jar
- Melt the cocoa butter in a bowl in a water bath, when it is melted, turn off the heat.
- Add the shea butter into the bowl and mix with a silicone spatula making it melt well.
- Finely chop a handful of almonds.
- Let the mix of butters cool down a little and as soon as it will tend to lighten, add the chopped almonds.
- Add the essential oil to the mint.
- Stir well and pour the mixture into the silicone mold.
- Once well-solidified, remove the scrub soaps and pack them in a hermetic glass jar.
- Apply a label with the ingredients and the way to use on the tin.
And here it is done! In little time you have created an effective and very aromatic beauty product! The properties of this scrub in addition to being exfoliating for the skin, are anti-stress, refreshing and anti-inflammatory thanks to the essential oil of mint, also the deep hydration that apply the butters of this recipe is very important!
So it is a great gift especially for friends who are planning a trip and who would like to leave more room for shoes and clothes inside their luggage!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to do it!