Paint by numbers!

Hello everyone!

Recently I started to paint and I must say that it is an activity that relaxes me a lot. Not so much for the artistic inspiration (I'll explain later why) but how much for the use of colors!

READ ALSO: PULP T-SHIRT

Since I was a child, I've always loved coloring the drawings and I did it very often, even traveling by car! I have recently discovered these paintings "Paint by number" which consist of drawings broken down into many numbered parts and each number is associated with a color to use! Basically a simplified painting for adults that includes many artistic subjects, from the simplest ones like this with zebras






to those definitely more complicated as the following landscape that I realized with about 48 hours of work



For info and prices contact me on ronigiftboxes@gmail.com or on my social pages "Regali da Ideare"!

Commenti

Post più popolari