Christmas candles using cookie molds
Found on www.pianetadesign.it
If, like me, you love the atmosphere of Christmas, you will have already started lighting some scented candle at home to illuminate and aromatize the rooms giving them a welcoming and comfortable look.
Those who follow me for a long time know that I LOVE candles and I also really like giving them because I think they are an essential accessory for the home, especially during the winter and the Christmas celebrations!
So today, as you may have already understood, I show you how to create candles in the Christmas theme using the cookie molds!
READ ALSO: Christmas Jar lights
What you need to have:
- Christmas cookie molds
- colored wax
- stearina (must be used for 10% of the amount of wax used)
- aromas (cinnamon, orange, peppermint)
- small pots (one bigger and one smaller)
- baking paper
- Fill the large saucepan with water and heat it. Immerse the small saucepan in large one and melt the colored wax in a water-bath together with the stearin (10% compared to the wax) and a few drops of essential oil that you have chosen.
- Meanwhile, prepare the molds, grease them on the inside edges with olive oil and place them on the baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Put a wick in the center of each stencil.
- Slowly pour the melted wax into each mold leaving a few mm from the edge.
- Let the candles cool down, then immerse each mold in cold water in order to remove the candle and dry it with a cloth.
Very fast and very cute, these Christmas candles are the perfect present to decorate a gift package or as a little thought to wish a peaceful Christmas.
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!