Essential oil diffuser DIY



Found on (click here)
The Christmas season has just passed and I'm preparing to welcome the new year with so much hope but above all with a valid support of caloric food and sparkling wine, just to have an extra charge.
In my house you still breathe the air of festivities, but also of panettone and lasagna, that's why I often light candles and incense to "lighten" the air a bit and detoxify it from the smell of food that opens my stomach 24 hours a day!.
That's why I decided to offer you a useful gift idea for friends who want to freshen up the environment in these days of intensive cooking and renew the aromatherapy based on sweets with that based on essential oils.

READ ALSO: Cappuccino candle!

Today I show you how to make a do-it-yourself diffuser!

Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:

What do you need to have:


METHOD:
  1. Add the essential oils in 30% in the container and the sweet almond oil in the remaining 70%.
  2. Mix the oils with a stick gently.
  3. Insert the sticks in the diffuser (a dozen at most)
  4. Pack the diffuser inside a tall and rigid box, so as not to move the container and avoiding to overturn the contents.

READ ALSO: Essential oils for an energizing bath!

N.B: if you do not have a suitable box, do not insert the sticks in the diffuser but simply close the jar to prevent the oils from coming out and packaged as you like with the sticks.

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it and what are your favorite fragrances!

Commenti

Post più popolari