DIY refreshing face sprays

Hands up who like me can't tolerate the sultry heat of these days!
Found on (click here)
I hate the heat, and even more I hate not being able to refresh myself constantly when I'm away from home. That's why I started looking for some solution to my drama and here's what I found: do-it-yourself cucumber and mint and rose refreshing face sprays!

READ ALSO: The travel scrub!

In addition to being very simple to make, they are also very beneficial for our skin and also beautiful once packaged, so perfect as a gift!

I sincerely would also recommend them as a small present for wedding guests taking place this season!

Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:

READ ALSO: Bath salts with petals

What you need to have:

For rose spray

For cucumber spray

METHOD:
  1. Fill the glass spray bottle appropriately sterilized 3/4 with rose water or mint water.
  2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin to your base.
  3. Add 1 teaspoon of Leucidal Liquid SF, which corresponds to about 2% concentration in a 250ml spray bottle.
  4. Finally shake well to mix.

If you do not want to use the preservative, it is preferable to leave the product in the refrigerator and consume it in a short time!

As I said before, these two sprays are very beneficial for our skin, both are very refreshing, invigorating, soothing and astringent; they also have a very fresh fragrance!

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!

Commenti

Post più popolari