Sea shell frame

Hello everyone! 


Found on https://onelittleproject.com

Who of us has never created a frame with shells ?! For example, I did it very often when I was a child, with the shells that I collected on the beaches of Salento(Puglia), the place of my origins!
You will understand then that when I saw this creation I could not resist and I decided to repropose it in a more artistic and sparkling version!
So today I show you how to create a frame with glittered shells!

READ ALSO: FRUIT DOORMAT!

Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:


What you need to have:
  • Shells of different sizes and types
  • Blue glitter (or other colors if you prefer)
  • Hot glue
  • Mod podge matt
  • Brush with bristles or with sponge
  • Smooth wooden frame


METHOD:
  1. Start the work with glitter and Mod Podge: then brush each shell on the outside with the Mod Podge and quickly, before it dries, cover the surface with glitter.
  2. Allow the shells to dry and then gently remove excess glue that has not been glued.
  3. Before proceeding with gluing, try positioning the shells on the sides of the frame and once you have found the right "joint", proceed to glue them with hot glue.
  4. Allow to dry completely.


You can ude different colors, even according to the tastes of the person to whom you will give it! Moreover, more the shells will be of different shape and size, more beautiful will be the final effect.

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!

Commenti

Post più popolari