Snack for summer in a jar
In summer, many of us are strictly on a diet for the famous "swimsuit season", I sincerely I gave up, because this period is the season of vegetables and fruit that I prefer and usually I like to indulge myself with so many summer dishes!
Found on https://myvega.com
In any case, not to overdo the calories, you can always find a compromise, and today I propose one in the form of a gift idea: summer snacks in a jar!
READ ALSO: 4 summer cupcakes
What you need to have (for a jar):
- Very large hermetic jar
- 1 beet
- 1 sweet potato
- water as needed
- extra virgin olive oil q.b
- salt up as needed
- pepper as needed
- Wash the vegetables very well and peel them.
- Cut the vegetables into very thin slices. If you can not get a knife, do it with a specific cutter.
- Prepare a mixture with oil, water and salt and sprinkle over the vegetables. Add pepper in the quantities you prefer.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet and bake at 120 ° C (250F) for 45-50 minutes, turning the vegetables frequently.
- Once well dried and crisp, leave the vegetables to cool and then pour them into a jar with ingredients labeled.
You can indulge yourself with many types of vegetables depending on the tastes of the person to whom you will give the jar, for example I really like the combination of jerusalem artichoke and carrot.
READ ALSO: a recipe in a jar: spelled soup!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to replicate it!