Snack for summer in a jar

Hello everyone! 

In summer, many of us are strictly on a diet for the famous "swimsuit season", I sincerely I gave up, because this period is the season of vegetables and fruit that I prefer and usually I like to indulge myself with so many summer dishes!
Found on https://myvega.com


In any case, not to overdo the calories, you can always find a compromise, and today I propose one in the form of a gift idea: summer snacks in a jar!


Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:

READ ALSO: 4 summer cupcakes

What you need to have (for a jar):

  • Very large hermetic jar
  • 1 beet
  • 1 sweet potato
  • water as needed
  • extra virgin olive oil q.b
  • salt up as needed
  • pepper as needed

METHOD:

  1. Wash the vegetables very well and peel them.
  2. Cut the vegetables into very thin slices. If you can not get a knife, do it with a specific cutter.
  3. Prepare a mixture with oil, water and salt and sprinkle over the vegetables. Add pepper in the quantities you prefer.
  4. Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet and bake at 120 ° C (250F) for 45-50 minutes, turning the vegetables frequently.
  5. Once well dried and crisp, leave the vegetables to cool and then pour them into a jar with ingredients labeled.

You can indulge yourself with many types of vegetables depending on the tastes of the person to whom you will give the jar, for example I really like the combination of jerusalem artichoke and carrot.

READ ALSO: a recipe in a jar: spelled soup!

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to replicate it!

Commenti

Post più popolari