The rose of "The Beauty and the Beast"
Now there are only a few days left for Valentine's Day and on my Facebook page there are many people who contact me for advice on what original gift you can make for your loved one.
If any of you had not seen it I recommend you look at it, primarily because it contains a very important message, that nothing is as it appears and true beauty resides in the soul of a person and not in its exteriority,and then you can understand the importance of the rose symbol.
READ ALSO: Shower jellies! Cinnamon hearts for Valentine's Day
The rose has always been one of the symbols associated with love and in the fairy tale has an important "role", in fact it has been enchanted by a witch and the fall of its petals will mark the passing of time in a particular way ... (there I say more, discover it watching the movie, it's much more fun!)
For those who already know the story, has understood that this Valentine's gift has a very romantic meaning, considering the fact that it is built with a fake rose that will never lose all the petals!
Well, now let's move on to the job description!
What do you need to have:
- Glass bell (with or without base)
- Matte top coat for nails
- A fake rose
- Transparent nylon thread
- Sheet + marker
- Hot glue
- Start drawing on the sheet with the pen the decoration for the glass bell.
- Insert the sheet in the glass jar to copy the design onto the glass.
- With a brush, take a little opaque top coat and use it as a tempera to review the contours of the design. Let it dry completely.
- Attach a piece of nylon thread to the inside of the flower corolla using hot glue.
- Once the glue has dried, repeat the same passage this time, however, to fix the other end of the wire in the inner and upper part of the bell. Consider that the rose should be raised from the ground.
READ ALSO: Greeting Cards for Valentine's Day
And here it is done! You have finished the work and the effect is truly incredible !. If you like the idea, you can also put some light inside the bell in order to illuminate the room even at night!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea for Valentine's Day