Handmade bowl for cats
Today I am talking about a very original and creative gift idea for your cats: a personalized and completely handmade bowl!
Actually it is a bowl holder that allows the cat to feed more easily and because it is raised, and because it does not move while the cat eats.
It could be a long and precise job, but I guarantee that you will surely like the result!
READ ALSO: Fast Food cat toy
What you need to have:
- A thin wooden board
- Sand paper
- White wood paint
- Wooden feet
- A bowl for cats
- A piece of cardboard
- A cutter
- Wood glue
- Use a pencil and small bowl to draw a circle on the cardboard using the bowl as a reference (place it on the narrow side)
- Later, around the circle, go and draw a bigger circle of 4 cm.
- Then draw the two ears (see photo).
- Once the shape is obtained, cut it with the cutter.
- With this shape go over the wooden board and draw the outline.
- At this point you should make the wooden outline (rely on someone who works wood and has the right tools)
- With the sandpaper, go to finish and scratch the piece of wood.
- Now you can paint the outline of white only on one side and let it dry well.
- On the other side of the outline go glue the feet, two at the height of the base of the ears and another at the bottom of the cat's face.
- Once the glue has dried, insert the steel bowl into the cavity.
READ ALSO: Homemade Cat treats!
And here is the bowl holder for your 4-legged friend! I find it a truly original gift.
Obviously you can use the colors you prefer, perhaps taking up the color of your cat's hair!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!