Sewing kit in a jar

Have you ever thought how useful it can be to have a mini sewing kit always available when needed?
Well I do, often happened to me to notice outside the house that I had unintentionally pulled a thread of my sweater, to have taken inside the shelf of the supermarket doing a little hole on the leggings, and I lost count of the times in which I have stretched the tights!

So I thought it was a nice gift idea to build a mini sewing kit that you can also carry in your bag, for mum, grandma and friends who have these unexpected events at least once a month!
Found on (click here)


Browsing the web, I found this wonderful jar with everything inside it to remedy tears in the pants, unstitched fabric
and falling buttons!

What I like most about this creation is that it is possible to make it with recycled materials and it is possible to always carry it with you, given its small size.


READ ALSO: Travel scrub!


Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:

What you need to have:

METHOD:
  1. First, cut a piece of fabric to cover the half sphere and make sure it wraps around properly.
  2. Then glue the fabric on the half sphere with the hot glue. Allow to dry thoroughly.
  3. At this point you can glue the half sphere on the lid of the jar (the half sphere must have a diameter slightly smaller than that of the lid).
  4. Fill the jar with the sewing material and a few pins and close it.

And here is the mini sewing kit, simple, colorful and very useful!
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it too!

Commenti

Post più popolari