Gold corn placeholder

Did you think I was gone ?! Eheh I went away for a while and I'm very sorry I couldn't follow the blog like I used to, but I promise I'll try to be more present!


Found on (click here)


My return could not fail to coincide with the arrival of my favorite season, autumn! Do you remember the rum and honey chestnuts from last year ?! Mmh one of my favorite recipes to give in this period and why not maybe as a gift at the end of dinner!

Well, since we are talking about dinners and tables set for the autumn, today I show you how to make a perfect placeholder for this season, the corn placeholder!

I really like these creations so simple and natural, using few objects and even recycled.


READ ALSO: Design Kitchen Whips

Difficulty:
Time:
Cost:


What you need to have:



READ ALSO: Mad Hatter gloves

METHOD:


  1. First paint the panicles with spray paint (see photo 1). Allow to dry thoroughly.
  2. Then with the gold marker write the names of the guests on a leaf of the cob (see photo 2). Allow to dry well.
  3. Place the placeholder on the table at your leisure.

And that's it! In no time you will have made a beautiful autumn placeholder! I hope you enjoyed this placeholder idea, let me know if you tried to make it!

Commenti

Post più popolari