4 cocktails for Valentine's Day
I promise you that I will not focus only on gift ideas for Valentine's Day, but today I could not resist! When I found these cocktails on the web, I immediately thought it would be a good idea to show them why, besides being beautiful in terms of scenography, they are also very tasty and perfect to accompany a romantic evening!
If you, like me, have a partner who prefers greedy gifts, then you are in the right place!
Today we will talk about 4 Valentine-themed drinks that you can prepare for your loved one.
|Found on (click here)|
READ ALSO: Plumcake with surprise!
What do you need to have:
1. Pomegranate Mimosa
- Pour into a 1/4 flute of pomegranate juice and fill the rest with champagne or prosecco.
- Garnish with a few pomegranate seeds in the glass.
WATCH THE VIDEO: DRAWING QUOTES for Valentine's Day
2.Red room sangria
- 750 ml red wine
- 1/3 pomegranate juice
- 1/3 bourbon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 apple
- 1 peach
- cherries q.b
- wide and round glasses
- In a large jug pour wine, juice, bourbon and honey and mix until the honey is completely melted.
- Add the fruit cut into small pieces.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
READ ALSO: Give lots of XOXO for Valentine's Day!
3. Potion of Love
- Pomegranate juice 250ml
- Strawberry vodka 90ml
- Raspberry liquor 90ml
- 2 pieces of dry ice (optional)
- 2 strawberries
- a decorative toothpick
- Cup glasses
- In a shaker pour the pomegranate juice, vodka and raspberry liqueur and shake!
- Put a piece of dry ice in the cup and then pour the drink.
- Garnish with a toothpick in which you will put the cut strawberries into the shape of a heart.
- Wait 5/10 minutes until the dry ice is completely melted, and then drink!
4.Tangerine sorbetto with bubbles
- 600ml tangerine juice
- Prosecco 125ml
- Granulated sugar 150g
- sorbet machine
- wide and round glasses
- In a saucepan heat over 250ml of tangerine juice over medium heat with the sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then pour the liquid into a glass bowl and add the remaining tangerine juice and prosecco. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour the mixture into the sorbet machine and follow the instructions to obtain a creamy and compact sorbet. Then have the sorbet remarried in the freezer for a few hours.
- Serve the sorbet in a large round glass, pouring over another prosecco (q.b).
READ ALSO: The rose of "The Beauty and the Beast"
Have you chosen your favorite cocktail? I'm curious to try the tangerine sorbetto, fresh and sparkling!
I hope you enjoyed these Valentine's Day cocktails!